- Before you get in the shower brush your hair from scalp to ends. This will bring the natural oils through all of your hair. Try this “wet brush“, you can literally rip through your hair (wet or dry) and it painlessly gets your knots out. Works great on kids too!
- Exfoliate first, then shave; never the other way around.
- Use an under eye concealer 1 shade lighter than your foundation. This will naturally create a brighter, more open eye.
- When you feel tired or have a headache try drinking a glass or 2 of water. Some times you feel this way from dehydration.
- If you experience hormonal breakouts, typically around the mouth/chin area, reduce your dairy intake and you will notice a difference.
4 thoughts on “Tips & Tricks #9”
#5 hit my skin issues spot on!!! I have great skin for the most part accept on my chin and its 10x worse during that time of the month. I also have to cover up the dark spots that acne has left behind. I will try to cut back on dairy and ive been thinking of using the Cane & Austin retexturizing pads you reccomended :)
Thank you for the skin rec, I’ve been fighting chin acne bad lately and I have great skin so I have been stumped. I will definitely try this :)
The WET BRUSH is amazing!!! It was my last step before cutting my daughters hair into a bob. No matter how much detangler we used her hair was still knotty. We picked ours up at Target, and it’s been smooth sailing ever since. She doesn’t even need detangler anymore!
coffee is my cure to headaches!!
Comments are closed.