1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette: I purchased this palette at the beginning of September and have worn it almost every day since. It has great cool toned neutrals, all in a matte shade. It’s great to mix with all the eyeshadows I already own. I love mixing it with warm toned neutrals for a smoky day time look. Click here to read my review on the palette.
3. Wrap Jacket: This has been my go to jacket all September for my every day life. Whether running errands or picking my kids up from school, this is the perfect jacket. It’s so cozy! Put it on with skinny jeans (or leggings) and you are good to go. Click here for my post on this wrap jacket.
4. Sunglasses: I have been loving these sunglasses! My face has never fit Ray Bans very well. But these fit awesome! I love the shape, they come in several different colors and they are 20% off right now!
5. Dior ‘Incognito’ Lipstick: All I can say is obsessed! Perfect color, perfect consistency! This lipstick is so moisturizing and beautiful!
6. Wine Colored Denim: Now that fall is officially here I am loving this color of denim. I bought these from J Brand in July and I’m so excited to finally be wearing them. Check them out in this IG pic. Plus, they are on sale right now!
7. Peep Toe Bootie: I have been wearing my peep toe booties about 5 days a week. I can’t get enough! They are so hot right now!
8. Rebecca Minkoff Avery Tote: This bag has been my go to every day bag for fall. It’s big enough to carry all my stuff, yet comfortable to carry and adorable! And 50% off!!!
9. Kate Spade Pump: When I’m not wearing my peep toe booties I’m usually in a pump. A great pair of comfortable pumps are a staple! Throw on a pair of pumps with jeans and a t-shirt and you will look fabulous! More pumps I love here, here, here.