I’ve really been enjoying a quick, more natural makeup look recently. In the past couple years it typically takes me about 30-45 minutes to do my makeup. But I do not want to spend that much time on a daily basis doing my makeup. So I’ve been playing around, trying to figure how to get my makeup look done in 20 minutes of less. I have been wearing my makeup like this for a while now, I don’t even miss the full glam with lashes.
As you can see from my makeup details I use a lot of powders. Don’t be scared of this! I have dry skin and all these powders do not dry me out. I feel this is what gives a smooth, glowing from within look. I’m not mentioning my foundation because I’m in the process of finding a new foundation. I’ve been using the same one for years and I know it’s time for something new and better. As soon as I find one I love I will let you know :)
- Eyeshadow Palette: Jaclyn x Morphe
- Mascara: Lancome
- Bronzer: Jaclyn Cosmetics (shade: warm flush / golden goddess)
- Blush: Pressed (shade: rouge romance, boudoir & fancy-pants) & Luminous Rouge (shade: love language)
- Concealer: Morphe (shade:C1.35 & C2.15)
- Face Setting Powder: Translucent Setting Powder & Luminous Powder (shade: dew me)
- Under Eye Setting Powder: Brightening Setting Powder (shade: brightening pink) & Pressed Setting Powder (shade: fair to light)
- Brows: Brow Pencil (shade: soft brown) & Brow Wax
- Lip: Lipliner (shade: Chai Tea) & Liquid Lipstick (shade: Outspoken)
Outfit & Hair Details:
Bodysuit: Good American | Necklaces: Here, Here, Here | Hoop Earrings | Apple Watch Band | Hair Texturizing Spray | Hair Wax Spray
One thought on “My Easy 20 Minute Makeup Look”
So…95% Jaclyn Cosmetics or morphe products?
Comments are closed.