As the temperatures drop, everything takes a back seat to keeping warm. If you live in a climate where is gets sub zero you know what I’m talking about ;) A good coat is so important to surviving the winter. After living in the Chicago suburbs for 10 years (and surviving 10 winters!) I have learned a few things about what to look for in a winter coat.
- Long enough to cover my butt (keeps me much warmer!)
- Must have a hood!
- Dark color (so it doesn’t look dirty)
- Has a zipper, and not just buttons
- Really like the way it looks, because I will be wearing it every. single. day.
- Invest my money in a quality coat, because it’s worth it
I have picked out a few coats that meet all my requirements. All of these coats will keep you warm and cozy all winter. Plus I had to share my other favorite winter must haves to stay warm; boots, scarf, hat and gloves.
Thank you Nordstrom for collaborating with me on this post.