I’ve been using a waist trainer for about 2 years now. I swear by it! It really works!! There are several different ways, or reasons, I like to wear it.
- I wear it several hours a day a few days a week for “maintenance”. It helps cinch in my waist, giving that hourglass look and make it flat. I’m not always that consistent with this. Some times I will forget and go weeks without wearing it. I really notice a difference (in a negative way) that I’m not wearing it. The more I wear it the more I notice an hourglass shape to my body and flatter tummy. It also helps me throughout the day to not over eat and to only eat when I actually need to.
- When I have a special event that evening, I wear it all day- like the minute I wake up I put it on and don’t take it off all day. It eliminates all bloating and excess water weight in my mid section. I can see a noticeable difference in the size of my waist line and the flatness of my tummy.
- I wear it while I work out, especially when doing cardio. I’ve only done this a few times. This will make you sweat so much in your midsection and make your tummy very flat. One time I lost 4 pounds doing the stair master and wearing my waist trainer. Now this is just temporary water weight loss. But my tummy was very flat that evening!
- You can wear it under clothes for a cinched, curvy look. I personally have never done this for a special event. But I have friends that have and they love it. They will wear it under a fitted dress to give them that curvy cinched flat midsection.
- It gives me better posture. While wearing this waist trainer it forces me to sit upright and stand straight. It’s almost impossible to slump over my shoulders because it’s not comfortable. I love wearing it while sitting at my desk working because I have to sit up straight with my shoulders back. I notice at the end of the day I don’t have as much back and neck pain because I’ve been sitting with better posture all day.