I’ve been using a waist trainer for about 2 years now. I swear by it! It really works!! There are several different ways, or reasons, I like to wear it.
- I wear it several hours a day a few days a week for “maintenance”. It helps cinch in my waist, giving that hourglass look and make it flat. I’m not always that consistent with this. Some times I will forget and go weeks without wearing it. I really notice a difference (in a negative way) that I’m not wearing it. The more I wear it the more I notice an hourglass shape to my body and flatter tummy. It also helps me throughout the day to not over eat and to only eat when I actually need to.
- When I have a special event that evening, I wear it all day- like the minute I wake up I put it on and don’t take it off all day. It eliminates all bloating and excess water weight in my mid section. I can see a noticeable difference in the size of my waist line and the flatness of my tummy.
- I wear it while I work out, especially when doing cardio. I’ve only done this a few times. This will make you sweat so much in your midsection and make your tummy very flat. One time I lost 4 pounds doing the stair master and wearing my waist trainer. Now this is just temporary water weight loss. But my tummy was very flat that evening!
- You can wear it under clothes for a cinched, curvy look. I personally have never done this for a special event. But I have friends that have and they love it. They will wear it under a fitted dress to give them that curvy cinched flat midsection.
- It gives me better posture. While wearing this waist trainer it forces me to sit upright and stand straight. It’s almost impossible to slump over my shoulders because it’s not comfortable. I love wearing it while sitting at my desk working because I have to sit up straight with my shoulders back. I notice at the end of the day I don’t have as much back and neck pain because I’ve been sitting with better posture all day.
10 thoughts on “How I Use My Waist Trainer & the Results I See”
What size do you wear?
I’m wearing a small
How do you size? Please list your pant/shirt size and the waist trainer size you went with for example.
I wear size 27 in jeans and small in tops, and I’m wearing a small in the waist trainer.
Love you leggings! Where are they from?
Where did you purchase your waist trainer?
There is a link above in pink letters that takes you to the site.
Rachel, you have such a beautiful shape I will definitely look into purchasing one of these. Would love to see more posts on your fitness and what foods you eat. Have a great week Doll!
Yesterday the waist trainer was $12 today is &16 :/
Same. I added it to my cart yesterday and it was $11.99 and today it shows at $15.99. :(
Comments are closed.