J Brand Pants, also available Here | Topshop Top | Shoes | Similar Bag | Lana Earrings, similar for less | Bracelet | Similar Cuff (love this one more!)
Velvet is a major fall trend! I have been searching for the perfect velvet pieces to add to my wardrobe. I’m obsessed with these pants! Of course right? They are flares! I love the mix of the heavy velvet with the feminine lace.
Obsessed with this top! It’s from Topshop, which means it will sell out quickly. I swear all the best pieces from Topshop sell out so fast!
Amuse Society Jacket | Topshop Tank | Frame Denim | Shoes | Givenchy Bag
I immediately fell in love with this jacket when I saw it! I love an embellished jacket! It gives just enough detail and sparkle to take an outfit to the next level. I’m wearing a simple tank and jeans, but adding this jacket makes it look so much more glamorous. And I love the price for what I got! The details of this jacket are amazing! It is very high quality! I can’t wait to wear this jacket with a graphic tee and ripped denim.
Side note- I own this Topshop tank in 3 colors and I love it! I’m constantly grabbing for it. I wear it alone with jeans or layered under a jacket. I seriously want to own it in every color. And they have great colors out for fall!
Dress | Denim Jacket, also Here | Shoes | Similar Sunglasses | Bag | Necklace | Bracelets | Ring
I’ve always loved denim jackets (product of an 80’s child!!). Lately I’ve been obsessing over crop denim jackets. Especially ones with frayed ends. This one is a great color and the fit is perfection! It’s a great way to bring your summer dresses into fall.
Dry shampoo really is one of my best friends. I don’t know how I used to live without it. There are so many reasons I use dry shampoo, here are my top 5 reasons:
- Skip shampoos. This is probably the most obvious reason. Using dry shampoo on dirty hair removes the look of oil and makes the hair look fresh and clean. Allowing you to go another day without shampooing.
- Saves lots of time. You get to skip the whole process of washing, putting in products, then blow drying. I always save a good 20 minutes! Time that can be spent doing other things, like extra makeup steps, stopping for your fave latte, or sleep!
- Use on clean hair for texture and volume. Let’s face it, dirty hair is easier to style. I always like my hair better on the 2nd or 3rd day. On the day I wash my hair I spray dry shampoo in at the roots for volume and through out my hair for texture. It gives my hair that grit I need so I can style my hair how I want.
- Keeps my hair healthier. Hair is the most fragile when it’s wet. By skipping shampoos it saves you from using heat tools on your hair every day, so your hair stays healthier. Plus letting all those natural oils sit on your hair is very healthy and hydrating.
- For blondes, it is a great way to cover up those dark roots. I am guilty of never pre-booking my next highlight appointment. I walk out of the salon and continue on with my life, never thinking about when I should go in next to get them touched up. Then one day I wake up and my roots went from livable to “oh my gosh I need to get these done today!” And of course I can’t get in for at least a week. So in that time I spray dry shampoo that is white on my roots. It lightens the color a ton and I can make my hair stretch another week.
Top | Jeans | Shoes | Hat | Similar Bag | Bracelet | Earrings | Similar Sunglasses, Similar for Less
As a more curvy girl with a larger bottom half, I am looooooving that bootcut jeans and flare jeans are back in style!!! Don’t get me wrong, I still love my skinny jeans. But I don’t want to show all of my body (especially my bottom half) every single day.
If you have a more curvy body with round butt and hips, wearing a bootcut style jean will balance out your body; making you look more proportionate and slimmer. Also, wearing tall heels with bootcut jeans gives the illusion your legs are longer than they are. And just like skinny jeans, you can dress them up or down. Wear them with a simple t-shirt, a nice blouse or a jacket.