1. Rebecca Minkoff: 25% off total order of $275+ with code WKNDWIN
2. Gap: 50% off with code GAPBFRIDAY
3. Alice & Olivia: 25% off + free shipping
4. Baublebar: 15% off 2 items with code FRIDAY15, 35% off 4+ items with code FRIDAY35
5. All Saints: 20% off with code THANKS
6. Shopbop: Tiered sale, up to 25% off with code GOBIG14
7. Current Elliott: 25% off with code THANKS
8. Anthropologie: Sitewide savings
9. Express: 50% off + free shipping
10. Nordstrom: Up to 40% off select + free shipping
11. Banana Republic: 50% off 1 full price item with code BRFIFTY, 40% off sitewide with code BRFORTY
12. Topshop: 30% off select, and 2 for 1 on mid-season sale items
13. Kate Spade: 30% off + free shipping with code DEALME, 70% off select
14. J Crew: 30% off select full price, 40% additional off sale + free shipping, code HOLIDAY
15. Boden: 30% off + free shipping
16. Piperlime: 25% off with code IHEARTNYC
This time of year is my favorite time of year! It’s a time to join with family and friends to celebrate the holidays. I love to slow down and reflect on everything I am thankful for. What I’m most thankful for is my husband and children. I know that sounds cliche, but I really am. My husband is the most amazing man anyone will ever meet. He is selfless, patient, kind, hardworking, best dad in the world and loves me so much! From the depths of my heart I am thankful for my children!! John and I struggled to have a baby and it was a very difficult time for us. Now we have 2 beautiful healthy children. We thank God every single day for our 2 blessings. I am truly a blessed woman!
For Thanksgiving we always have all the traditional food; turkey, sweet potatoes, stuffing, etc. And my favorite dish is a family traditional dish, Cherry Cream Pie. I grew up with my Mom making pumpkin pie and cherry cream pie every year. It is so delicious! (and easy, shhh!) I want to share the recipe with you, maybe it will become one of your favorites too. Thank you to my beautiful Momma for allowing me to share this family recipe.
Photo credit goes to the extremely talented Andrew Barkules. He was recently featured on Nikon’s blog. Check him out on his website and Instagram.
Rebecca Minkoff Black Friday Sale has started – 25% off total order of $275+ with code WKNDWIN
As you can see in these pictures we already have some snow on the ground, but I still think it’s fall because we are still in November. This is an outfit that I wear constantly for day time during the fall season, with some variety. The essentials you need are: skinny jeans, riding or OTK boots and a comfy cozy sweater. I either put on a hat or throw my hair up in a messy bun, and always a nude lip. An outfit like this is so easy to wear. It’s perfect for running all my errands, dropping off and picking up my kids, etc. Check out more of my favorite sweaters here:
I’ve been really loving anything animal print lately. I think it’s because animal print got a much needed update this fall. You can find it in all different shades and tones. It’s a great way to spice up any outfit. Here are some of the animal print items I have been looking at. I had to include a few kids items, they are just to darn cute to leave out!
Nordstrom is having a ‘Flurry of Savings’ sale, up to 40% off. Shopbop Sale – 15% off orders of $250+, 20% off orders of $500+, 25% off orders of $1000+ with code GOBIG14 Express – 50% off EVERYTHING + Free Shipping till Noon Friday
I’ve been kinda obsessed with leopard print with red and black lately. It’s such a classic and chic color combo, and it feels so festive. I love this fuzzy leopard jacket from Nordstrom. It’s really warm too! The color of red on this handbag is so perfect for fall and the holiday season coming up. And it’s big enough to carry small gifts or a bottle of wine to a party. This outfit is perfect for a casual holiday party or a dinner date. Let me just add how comfortable and cozy I am wearing this!
Thank you to Nordstrom for collaborating with me on this post