1. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, in shade ‘Moonstone’ and ‘Opal’. For me personally, since my skin is so light, I wear Moonstone more often. It’s the exact color of my skin, maybe a tiny bit lighter, and looks like I’m glowing from within. Opal is also gorgeous. It gives more of a golden glow, almost sun kissed. If you are any darker than I am I would suggest Opal for you.
2. Fresh Lotus Moisturizer. This is the perfect summer time moisturizer if you have normal, dry or combination skin. It’s light weight while still being moisturizing. I haven’t had any trouble with clogged pores or break outs and I’ve been wearing it all summer.
3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Masacra. Is it better than sex? I don’t think any beauty product is, but this mascara is amazing! It lengthens, volumizing and never flakes. This has become my favorite mascara.
4. GlamGlow PowerMud Dualcleanse Treatment. This treatment mask is ah-mazing!! GlamGlow has out done themselves. It reaches deep down into the pores, and pulls out all the garbage build up. Then leaves the skin silky smooth and glowing.
5. Nars Lip Gloss, Turkish Delight. Nars reformulated their lip glosses and they are so much better! The horrid smell of the old ones are gone. And there is a lot more color in the glosses now. This one gives a great gloss to the lip. Wear it alone or over a lipstick.
6. Mac Mineralized Blush, New Romance. I have always loved Mac mineralized blush. The formula is amazing. The color ‘new romance’ is awesome! It’s not to pink, not to peach, not to dark, not too much shimmer. This is the perfect go to shade for everyone.
7. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I am obsessed every year about this sale! Even though it’s been going on for a while now I still go online every day to re-shop to see if there is anything I missed. This Sunday, August 3rd is the last day to shop the sale. Don’t miss it! Click here to see all my favorites of the sale.
8. Whitening Lightning Lip Gloss, Butter Cream. I only have 1 word for this- Obsessed!! This is my go to lip for everything lately. Must Have for every single woman!! Use code ‘rachel’ for 25% off purchase.
9. Cane & Austin Retexurizing Pads. These do exactly what the title says, retexurize. These get rid of texture, dark spots, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, etc. I had some nasty break outs a couple months ago and they left brown spots on my face. I had to cover them every single day. After just 1 week of using these pads they were gone.
10. Dr Brant Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream. The last couple of years I have struggled with dark circles under my eyes. I thought maybe it was because I’m sleep deprived from having 2 children, or possibly age? Whatever it’s from, it really doesn’t matter. What does matter is I don’t like it! I tried this eye cream and within 1 month my under eye area is noticeable brighter. Definitely give this a try if you struggle with dark under eye circles.
11. Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner, I use ‘perfect 4 platinum’. This brand has no sulfates, and has a no fade complex to keep your color longer. Not to mention my hair feels clean, but not stripped; moisturized, but not heavy. Awesome!
12. The Body Book. I just started reading this book last week and I’m already obsessed. I love how Cameron Diaz writes everything in a way that’s so easy to understand. I feel so empowered and motivated to live a healthier lifestyle. If Cameron is giving tips out on how to get her body, I’m listening!